- Some people live in the PAST, recalling good old days, or living in regret of mistakes.
- Some people live in the PRESENT, living only for today with its pleasure and its pain
- Some people live in the FUTURE, planning for any situation that might come.
- Let’s use the PAST, not to contemplate regret, but rather as a teacher, to guide us thoughtfully through the present.
- Let’s use the PRESENT to enjoy today’s blessings, as well as to plan for the future.
- Let’s plan for the FUTURE by stocking our shelves, planting our gardens, and teaching our children the things that really matter.